Long Night Against Procrastination: Finals Edition
The Long Night Against Procrastination is for students who want to get serious work done before finals. At this event, the library will provide a distraction-free, quiet environment for you to work... along with regular breaks for snacks, stretching and cute animal videos.
- Where: Bass Library, Room L06A/B, 110 Wall Street, New Haven, CT
- When: Tuesday, April 30
- Time: 7 pm - midnight
Registration required. ALL phones and personal communication devices (except laptops) will be kept in secure storage during the event. Participants may retrieve their devices when they leave.
Note: There is a waitlist if the Bass Library event is full. The following locations are also holding events:
Monday, April 29th:
- The Vincent Library, 7 pm - midnight | Register at: https://bit.ly/LNAP-vincent19
Tuesday, April 30th:
- Haas Arts Library, 7 pm - 10:45 pm | Register at: https://bit.ly/LNAP-arts19
- Cushing/Whitney Medical Library, 7 pm - midnight | Register at: http://bit.ly/LNAP-medical19
- Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- 7:00pm - 11:59pm
- Bass L01-A, Bass L01-B, Bass L06-A, Bass L06-B
- Central Campus