Advanced Google Scholar in 30 Minutes
A fast overview of advanced search tricks in Google Scholar in 30 minutes, including:
- How to cut down your results from 2,400,000 to 2,400 to 24
- Ways to improve the relevancy of what you see using advanced search operators
- What to do when Google Scholar won't link you to the full text or if the full text is locked behind a fee.
Attendees will learn time-saving techniques helpful to all researchers. This workshop is offered several times each semester.
Related LibGuide: Google for Research by Kayleigh Bohemier
- Thursday, February 7, 2019
- 12:15pm - 12:45pm
- 17 Hillhouse: Library classroom, 07