A Halloween Treat: Advanced Google Scholar in 30 Minutes
This workshop will be held in the 17 Hillhouse Room 07 classroom (basement level), which is easily accessible via the stairs or elevator.
A fast overview of advanced search tricks in Google Scholar in 30 minutes. Attendees will learn time-saving techniques helpful to all researchers.
By the end of this 30-minute workshop, you will know:
- Which advanced operators save time and cut through noise
- What to do when Google Scholar won't get you to Yale's full text
- When to move from Google Scholar into other types of electronic resources
- How to export results to the citation manager of your choice
This workshop is offered several times each semester. Because this is Halloween, candy will be available at the workshop.
Related LibGuide: Google for Research by Kayleigh Bohemier
- Wednesday, October 31, 2018
- 1:30pm - 2:00pm