PubMed: Advanced Searching Techniques
Are you an experienced PubMed user but want to take your skills to the next level? Join us for this hands-on search class to learn some advanced search techniques such as:
- What is the MeSH hierarchy and how can it work for me?
- How can I apply subheadings to quickly focus my search?
- How can I search within a specific journal or limit my search to Core Clinical Journals?
- And how can I use My NCBI to save search strategies, create alerts, customize filters?
- More questions will be answered!
*Note: To save time, create a NCBI account before arriving to class.
- Thursday, May 31, 2018
- 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Cushing/Whitney Medical Library, Room 103 TCC, 333 Cedar St, New Haven CT 06520
- Medical School
Registration has closed.