Free resources and services in support of research
Have you ever wondered what services and resources the library provides to help you with your research? Come learn the many ways the library can help save you time when analyzing your data and answering your research questions.
In just 20 minutes, you will learn about:
- first-class bioinformatics software
- specialized databases
- support for grant compliance
- IACUC searches for alternatives
- systematic review searching
- stats consultants
- data management
- and more...
Optional tour of the library and Cushing Center (aka brain museum) following the presentation.
- Tuesday, December 11, 2018
- 12:00pm - 12:20pm
- Cushing/Whitney Medical Library, Room 103 TCC, 333 Cedar St, New Haven CT 06520
- Medical School
Registration has closed.