SimplyAnalytics is a web-based mapping, analytics, and data visualization application that makes it easy for anyone to create interactive maps, charts, and reports using demographic, business, and marketing data for the United States.
In this session led by Juan Vasquez from SimplyAnalytics, participants will learn:
- How to navigate the SimplyAnalytics platform
- What data is available
- How to create maps using a variety of variables and export them
- How to create different reports, including location comparisons, rankings, and more
- Other tips and tricks for using the SimplyAnalytics
This webinar is open to faculty, students, and staff at Yale. Attendees can participate in the webinar in one of two ways:
- Join from anywhere using your computer. Webinar login details will be sent to registered attendees on Thursday, February 15.
- Join a group viewing session held in the CSSSI Seminar Room.