This workshop provides an overview of recruiting sample for your survey, gathering survey responses, and analyzing results of the survey in SPSS.
This sessions is the second in a two workshop sequence on surveys. Best practices for survey design, writing quality questions, and a demonstration of implementing surveys in Qualtrics are not covered in this session, but are covered in the “Designing Surveys” workshop.
This content is applicable to individuals using surveys for research purposes and for administrative purposes.
Software Used: an account with Yale’s instance of Qualtrics
This workshop covers:
- options for recruiting your sample
- downloading survey responses from Qualtrics
- analyzing and interpreting survey results with SPSS
Before you come
This workshop is designed for attendees who have the following:
- a Yale NetID to use lab machines or personal computer with software installed
- a Yale NetID to access Yale’s license for the Qualtrics survey tool
- basic experience with the Windows OS (if using a lab computer)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this workshop.