Second Steps with Stata
This workshop is a follow-up to “First Steps with Stata” and best taken in conjunction with the first steps session.
The workshop assumes familiarity and comfort with the material in “First Steps with Stata”.
The focus in this sessions is building familiarity with how one interacts with Stata by working through common tasks.
Software Used: Stata
This workshop covers:
- more on data manipulation (e.g., merging datasets, aggregating datasets, reshaping datasets)
- conditional execution
- writing your own programs/functions
Before you come
This workshop is designed for attendees who have the following:
- a Yale NetID to use lab machines or personal computer with software installed
- basic experience with the Windows OS (if using a lab computer)
Please email email@example.com with any questions about this workshop.
- Friday, October 27, 2017
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- KBT C27 (Computer Classroom) Center for Science and Social Science Information (CSSSI)
- Science Hill