Functional Analysis With MetaCore
MetaCore is an integrated software suite for functional analysis of Next Generation Sequencing, variant, CNV, microarray, metabolic, SAGE, proteomics, etc. MetaCore is based on a high-quality, manually-curated knowledge base. In this session we will learn how to search the knowledge base and do enrichment analyses to identify and learn about the functional significance (relevant pathways, networks, and diseases) of a list of differentially-regulated molecules.
The Medical Library provides free access to this online software for Yale affiliates. Please register for a MetaCore account before attending this session.
This session will cover:
- EZ and Advanced Searches for Knowledge Mining
- Uploading Experiments & One-click Analyses
- Compare Multiple Experiments
- Enrichment Analysis for Uploaded Dataset(s)
Join the End-user Bioinformatics Network (EBNET) and keep up-to-date on bioinformatics events, training sessions, new resources and tools available at Yale.
- Thursday, July 13, 2017
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Cushing/Whitney Medical Library, Room 103 TCC, 333 Cedar St, New Haven CT 06520
- Medical School