Identifying Your Customers & Understanding Your Market
Yale University Library provides access to a variety of resources that can help you target & find potential customers and understand markets, with an emphasis on consumer products and services.
- Learn how to identify potential customers & markets using library resources
- Learn about sources of data and statistics to use for more in-depth market and location analysis
- Practice using library resources and tools during a hands-on exercise
- Thursday, February 16, 2017
- 4:30pm - 6:00pm
- 17 Hillhouse: Library classroom, 07
Registration has closed.